October 13, 2008

The wind beneath my wings...

I totally thought that an appropriate title considering. I gotta say I thought I was being smart yesterday by riding late in the afternoon and since I was going to the in-laws, it would be a kick ass tailwind most of the ride. Well f me if 4 miles in the wind just did not totally switch directions and just work me to crap.... the best laid plans of mice and stupid men right???? hahaha

BTW: Avman is starting to ride also - he has gone a couple time with us - we got him to do 22 miles last Thursday. Give the boy some PROPS!!!

Yes, I went slow for him.............hahaha


Took the girls to see City of Ember and it was not a bad movie.. both girls really loved it but of course there were trailers they liked better. For Jillian - HSM3!! She loves is and cannot wait for for Maddie, Twilight. She is on the last of the 4 books so far and thought it the best trailer ever! hahaha

Gotta love US Customs now. In-laws came back from Costa Rica (if I get a pic of there chalet I will post it - beautiful where it is.) and they landed at midnight. Took an hour and a half to get out of customs and walk down the ramp to where I was. Got home at almost 3 AM. Of course , I still woke up by 7 am.

Song of the blog: Heard on the radio today: Do ya think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart



Gotta get me those pants he has for riding!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

customs blow...same thing happened to me when i came back from italy this past summer...but it was like at 3pm...but it still took an hour and a half or so...especially cause i have that arab look

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Why ya gotta give me props then knock me back down. It was only my second ride. give me a bit, i'll get there. but thanks for holding back for me, much appreciated brotha.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger birdman said...

avman... uhh you were not supposed to read that... AWKWARD!!


hahhaha - i gotta knock you down to build you up - military style!!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger the mama said...

ah birdman nice way to show your man some love....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home