February 01, 2009

Run of bad luck

My last three bike rides have not been the best to. Flat on Tuesday, Flat coming home from work o Friday and today, on a great ride with DK and AVman, at mile 38, I blow a spoke in the rear wheel. Now due to the massive force generated by my thick muscular thighs, it puts a bend in my rim that did not allow me to keep riding. Thank God for cell phones and my pops who picked us up. Now I might have to re-spoke my whole rim and true it up.. money money money... just cannot have enough these days.

Almost done dry walling the garage. Father in Law has been kicking some but when I am not there and I have learned some good things from him. Sore as hell as I forgot how much it hurts to put dry wall on a ceiling. Man I am sore - no desire to raise my arms above my head that is for sure.

Mama in 4 inch heel boots huh???? Where are the photos of that???? Bring them on!!!!

Have a great superbowl weekend!!

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger the mama said...

just say that you are fat.... muscular thighs, yeah right!!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

I bet you put a bend in your rim hahaha

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Did someone say thighs? =)

Blow a spoke? Bend in your rim? You are totally scaring me...

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger AvMan said...

Folks, really, i think it's just an excuse so he doesn't have to ride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home