September 18, 2006

A Whole Lotta Nothing

Not much new going on. As I mentioned in my last post, this was the summer of losing two co-workers/friends here and as of the end of Thursday - losing another one (female also - pattern!!!!) It is amazing how fast things can change in life.

An item that caught my attention:

Here in CA a Senator Perata has introduced a bill that would take 75% of all punitive damages awards and give it to the state leaving 25% to the plaintiff or plaintiffs. I just do not understand how anyone can think this is a good idea but then again he does represent the Berkeley area so...... but I guess we can be thankful that juries will not automatically increase the size of punitive damage amounts so that the 25% the plantiff gets is adequate (since the state will take most of it) and we can be sure that the state will not try to have any influence on this process because they are nice and have no real vested interest in how much money they would get from this process....and for sure this will not increase the cost of doing business in the state as any increase in damages will not be passed on to the consumer.....right???

Under the category of DUH: This headline from Yahoo: "Rachel Ray Show potentially annoying".

For The Hero, the band name I have always liked and one that is mine all mine:

Unknown Chung

Songs of the Day:

The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen in Love


Really cool old song - very catchy early punk and if you didn't know - Pete Shelley was and is in the band (remember that cool 80's hit "Homosapien")

No lyrics this time... but a link to the video - 197freakin8!!

Even Fallen in Love

and

The Jam - A Town called Malice

That is all - I'm out!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger R said...

Another band name I'm considering: Two Tons of Hooker

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

My favorite Chung is Connie...

As for a band name...I was lucky enough to assist with naming my friends live act Acid Circus and they are starting to blow up so maybe I can help you...how about...


The Lie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home