November 22, 2006

Turkey Lurkey

Just want to wish all my family and friends out there:


To "Your Mom" - make sure you fill out the Thanksgiving overalls

To "The Wrider" - Can you ship some of those potato candies?

To "The Hero" - I'm sure you are glad we are not killing your superhero compatriot Super Chicken

To "Audioslave" - Are you now required to have rice with Thanksgiving?

To "That Guy" - No double dipping and open up the blog again

To "Avman" - Have fun eating virtual turkey with your World of Warcraft battle mates!

To "Not the Doctor" - make the Duke of Fullerton get off his ass and cook while you sit back and drink

To "I'm the Mama" - Hope you return to blogging in the new year

Have a great
Tryptophan nap everyone!!!




5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger AvMan said...

Happy T day to you also.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Ditto! :-)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger R said...

My taint nearly burst from eating two kinds of turkey and a ham. Then I got drunk and went hunting (at the same time). Gotta love Montana!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger NotTheDoctor said...

I have been off the blog for a while . . .I go and miss bird boy being nice! Boo on me!!!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awww, I just saw this (a month later). Don't worry, I DID fill our my Turkey day overalls ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home