November 07, 2006

I was sick and bored but ...

I have been under the weather the past few days and that means to much BAD TV!! In my efforts, I came across these two tidbits today:


1. On Dr. 90210 today, they were talking with a girl. She went out to the waiting room where her sister was and whaddya know - I know the sister. She is a former employee of the Merc - I went through my brief claims training class with her.


2. In watching a show about the 100 best TV characters (made it only to about 65) I realized two things: First, the Rev. Jim Ignatowski from Taxi should not be in the 60's (no pun intended) he is easily top 3 for me - one of the funniest F'ers ever. Second - the Bionic Woman - isn't kind of odd that even though she has bionic hearing, she has to move her hair away from her ear to hear......what the hell is that!!! Apparently, bionics could not overcome a thin layer of blond hair.
Did Steve Austin have to take off sunglasses????

Went and saw an old high school friend this weekend - have not seen him in about 18 years - he now has Lou Gehrig's Disease and it was really sad to see him like that. He is my age but he looks so much older. He was a cop down in San Diego with a wife livin the good life...... another one of life's reminders - you never know so have fun, love and be loved and let those you love know.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

glad you are feeling better, see ya tomorrow...

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Great blog Birdman...dare I call you sentimental?

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger R said...

My taint hurts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home