October 30, 2006

Haggo.....Drunk-o-ween!!!!

What a party!! I got totally hammered Saturday night at the infamous HAGGOWEEN!!! Had a lot of fun - It was our first visit from THE WRIDER since her departure. Good to see her.


In case you did not know, National Geographic reported that USA is 11th in the world in beer consumption. To any red-blooded American, this does not sit well. We like to be #1 and we should be. With the help of everyone at that party - myself, The Duke of Fullerton and Mr. Haggoween in particular - I think we moved ourselves up a few notches - AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

that is all for now.

Now it's later and here is the "Song of the Blog"!!

Madonna of the Wasps by Robyn Hitchcock

I had forgotten about this song but saw on amazon that he has a new album out. Here is a link to a video of him playing the song on Letterman many many years ago.

Lyrics:

Is this love?
Is this love?
Is this love?

Lost Madonna of the Wasps
I wonder where we crossed
I wonder why she lost me

Lost Madonna of the Wasps
She's dying in the frost
I wonder what she cost me

Is this love?

Gone Madonna of the swans
She waves a magic wand
And then she settles on me

Wise Madonna of the flies
I look into her eyes
And then she recognizes me

Is this love?
Is this love?

Lost Madonna of the Wasps
I wonder where we crossed
I wonder where she lost me

Lost Madonna of the Wasps
She's lying in the frost
I wonder what she cost me

Is this love?
Is this love?

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Even though certain things(females) kept me from showing up at haggoween, i kept up my end by consuming my fill of alcohol. I will continue to represent the US this weekend at the Duke's party.

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

That party was freakin awesome..I had the bes...wait..thats right..I was at home watching the best of Bob Saget's Americas Funniest Home Videos...F you guys

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger R said...

I certainly did my part at Haggoween. I passed out in the small hours and woke up with six gallons of Mrs. Haggoween's body spray on my face, thanks to Mr. Haggoween.

He and I always end up moshing in his family room, and he almost pushed me into the big screen this year. All I remember thinking is, "this is going to be expensive..."

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

good times, good times :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home