December 27, 2006

Catching Up

hey everyone, sorry for the posting delay but with X-Mas, Work and my being sick it just slid by the wayside.


I know I promised a tree photo and I took a really good one but it got deleted and I am to lazy to do it again. But that is not what X-Mas is about. It's about family and I must say it was a really good year, myself included. I got an MP3 player that I am loving and I did not get a cell phone so I still cannot be contacted when I am out. Two really great gifts.


As for my girls - they are in heaven - got almost all of what they wanted. My favorite photo below tells me how good christmas was for the little one;


Now that is a nap of a kid who has had a kick ass X-mas!! (this was about 1:30 by way)

Hope everyone had a great X-Mas too!!


Other items of interest to me only:

Last week I was asking "Your Mom" to ask her friend if she had an MP3 version of an old goth stule song called Sebastiane by Sex Gang Children (odd name I know) and she did not. I get my MP3 player for X-Mas, I get 2 free months from Rhapsody Music Service, I enter in the band name and low and behold, the song. It has been download and I am totally enjoying it! What are the odds.

I also read an article about a restaurant in Utah that allows you to barter for the cost of your meal and if you cant pay, they let you work it off by helping out. If you have money, they ask you leave a little for those who dont. All I gotta say about that is DAMN HIPPIES!!!!

Last but not least:

Next week it is fun with the family in the Grand Canyon!!!! Can't wait!

Have a great and safe (AVMAN......) New Years!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, you are right, that is a great pic!!!

Have fun at the grand canyon :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

That is the best pic ever! I love it!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger R said...

Jump the Grand Canyon, Evel!!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Did you punch her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home