December 02, 2006

Smoov Move

The move at work is complete. YEAH!!! (say as gay as you can people - not that there is anything wrong with that) Got my new desk in a new building with my new laptop (dual core processor) that kicks ass over my POS old Celeron PC I had to use.

Everything about the move has been positive with the exception of leaving my good friends in that building. The meetings have been really good - the people over there really good and I think the biggest part - I feel wanted again. Now I'm not saying my really cool co-workers were not happy I was there (who knows??? :-) ) but from a management perspective. I don't remember the last time I have heard management/senior management say they were very happy I was there - happy to have me on the team like I have been getting over there.

There, that is my "Chicken Soup for the IT Soul" comment. I don't care how gay that is... I'm sticking with it!!!

Speaking of my laptop, it has built in wireless so I want to thank one of my neighbors who have not locked down their wireless access - saves me the cost of wireless - it was a very nice connection!!

Tonight starts the World Supercross Series. It is basically two rounds in Canada added to the AMA Supercross Schedule. Since I am old and married with kids, if I ain't band practicing, I love to sit by my PC on saturday night's and listen to the races.

Just go to http://www.supercrossonline.com if you want to find the links.

Here are a couple of bands for a couple of bloggers:

For the Hero - Thirty Ought Six - the singer reminds me a little of his last topic of Faith No More

For the Avman - This Providence - I think you'll like it - I was not sure - I wavered between really liking it and not - still not sure.

Time to get working on the house Christmas lights this weekend

Later




7 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hearing that someone is happy with you is important in every aspect of your life, it makes you feel better (not only as an employee)as a person. You need to do what is best for the Birdman and you did that. Kudos to you! How do you listen to a motorcross race? Isn't half the appeal of those races watching the bikes do those jumps? Hey when you're done I could use someone to do the Christmas lights at my place too!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Birdman, congrats on your move and on the laptop. I got the wireless thing going on, too. Not sure how I am connected - I just am...and I have always have an "Excellent" signal. It's nice to feel wanted/needed and there's nothing like hearing it.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger R said...

PENIS

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger R said...

Wow, that guy from 30.06 sounds a LOT like Mike Patton of Faith No More. In fact, Mike should sue that guy for Patton Infringement (hah).

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger birdman said...

hey HERO will you be there all da week???

SCROTUM

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

HEHEHE, he said "Scrotum".

I'll go with Throat Yogurt

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AVMan..........you want Birdman's throat yogurt? you are SO GAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home