March 31, 2007

He is the Wind Beneath my Wings!!

I made it!!! I completed my first small plane flight ever with AVMAN at the controls. I gotta say it sure is an experience, especially for someone like myself who has issues with heights. I will admit to never truly relaxing but I kept reminding myself to breathe, relax and try to enjoy it and I think I was able to accomplish that. Flying in a small plane is nothing and I mean nothing like being in a big jet. When you turn, you turn!!!

It was really cool to fly over the supercross tracks that all the big teams have out in Corona and we also flew over the track at Lake Elsinore on the way back.

We also met our good friend The Wrider and her DH out at the airport cafe at French Valley Airport. It was really nice to see her - we don't get to see her enough.


Over lovely Corona



From left: DH, AVMAN and The Wrider

All in all it was a good morning and a big props to AVMAN!! (see what I did there) For all of you out there - despite what we know about his development abilities (HAHAHA), AVMAN has his flying shit together, is a good pilot and does enjoy sharing his passion for flying with his friends.

THANKS AGAIN AVMAN!!!!

10 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger the mama said...

HOW COOL!!!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger the mama said...

hey where is cornoa??? i think i was out there today....

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger birdman said...

OK, so I can't fucking spell!!! Thanks for catching my typo!! :-)

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

It was indeed a great time! Thanks for fighting your fear and getting on that plane! It was so good to see you and AvMan! :)

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"I kept reminding myself to breathe, relax and try to enjoy it and I think I was able to accomplish that"
"enjoy sharing his passion"

YOU ARE SO GAY!!!Glad you & Poopy Bear had a great time "flying" (like the faireies you are).

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger the mama said...

Your mom - you totally pegged it. I bet they had on their matching scarves and held hands when they took off into the great unknown... hehe. LOVE IT!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Ok, why do you always have to fag it up. And mama, i had so much more respect for you. Jeez. Sorry, mom, no respect for you!!!!

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger the mama said...

just playin... got to ruffle the birdman's feathers!!! hey - can you fly me the hell away from here???

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Yes I can. Just let me know when are we're gone.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger the mama said...

anytime.... name the place and I will be there!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home