March 20, 2007

Crazy Stuff

My in-laws call my wife just about once a day and she was worried that they has not called her yesterday so she calls them about 8 pm. I hear the "oh my god" and "are you OK's" going on so my interest is peaked. She gets off the phone she proceeds to tell me that her dad walked out the front door about 9:30 am and from across the street out comes the lady of the house screaming followed by two vato guys with pistols. He immediately runs back in the house and calls 911. The lady runs next door so the guys leave. We have known for a while that their son has been up to no good for a while - little vato wanna be punk and since they kicked in the door - thought they knocked the mom out and stole nothing, we know they are looking for the kid - dumbass did something he really should not have that is for sure. What is even more stupid is that when the wifes dad told the lady later that he called the cops she said "why did you do that?" and was not happy he did. She is so stupid in protecting her son from whatever that she does not see he will get her killed. The wifes dad is sure they did not see him so we feel fairly safe they are ok (guys did not wear masks so they really did not care) plus they have an alarm. We are now going to use this as we have been trying to get them to move out of their Anaheim neighborhood for a while (close to the stadium) All the kids are grown and out - I hoe this gets them moving.

Work has hit a temporary slow patch and man is it making the week crawl.

I have sold some cookies but we have about 40 something left. I really dont want to buy them... really.....

For my friends out their who are James Taylor fans, his son has been putting our records. You can check his myspace page if you want to check it out CLICK HERE

For The Hero: I too like the SEVENDUST. I like the new song - have you heard the album, should I get it??

SANSA SONG OF THE DAY: In staying with the more mellow side of music I offer up Bad Reputation by Freedy Johnston. Cool poppy kind of song in the style of early Michael Penn.

LATER

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger the mama said...

How can I get cookies????? The scouts were not at my local grocery store this year... I really loved Michael Penn. I remember blaring that CD when I worked at the Wherehouse. That is scary about your inlaws. My oldest daughter's baby-daddy lives in a similar neighborhood in Shittier and he has a wannabe gangster step-son. I hate taking my daughter there and picking her up. Scary times....

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

That's a wild story.. Glad your in laws are OK. I hope they decide to move out of that neighborhood now.

You turned me on to Michael Penn, so I'll have to check out your song of the day! :)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger StarBerry said...

I did not realize that any part of "Disney"heim was left as a 'bad' neighborhood. They should G O soon! Hope that incident helps them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home