April 16, 2007

I've been busy with the ladies!!

When you have mad playa skills like myself you are sometimes swamped with ladies. I spent my 5 day weekend with them. Bike riding, museum, movie and them generally climbing all over me..

Sadly, they are not those kind of ladies. I had the wifey, my two girls and their friends. But hey, that first paragraph sounded freakin great didn't it.

Wed: Woke up late, went on a 5 mile bike ride with my daughters and two friends o the girls. Hey "Your Mom" - the 5 year old made the ride with no problems (well only 1 crash..) We hit the Golden Spoon on the way back. The Golden Spoon Granola kicks ass by the way. Other than that, chilled and played some Splinter Cell - Double Agent.

Thur: Woke up late, mowed the lawns, tried to go for a bike ride alone (so I can keep a good pace) First the pump broke so I went to Target and bought one. It was broke but had the valve connector I needed to use my compressor. Hit the trail - the way with the hills - I was going to man up.. get about 2 miles in and the river trail is closed.. sheeeet!! So I turn around - then the wind hits me with the fury of an old man trying to return soup at a deli. Then the headache hits.. I was done.Went home, chilled, took a nap then watched my shows - Thursday night rocks!!

Fri:The 10 year old had her friend spend the night so it was a long night of chicks being way to loud and blaring crappy Pat Benetar from the room. At least I know she is normal.. Got up and the whole famila went to the Natural History Museum. I really enjoy it there. The bad part: every freaking elementary school in LA was there and let me tell you - they are little bastards!! I will kill my kids if the acted like that. Another bummer was the dinosaur part was closed. Also, the 10 year old's friend can eat.. last time I pay!! (j/k)

The Friend, The 10 and the 5.


On the way home - hit up pops house - hung out and cranked parts of a puzzle with him.

Sat: Totally kick back day - went and saw Blades of Glory - freakin HI-LARIUOS!!! go see it!!! then I played some Splinter Cell - Double Agent then started my own 1000 piece puzzle - I got hooked.

Sun: woke up late - ran some errands, and did the puzzle. Everyone chipped in - the 5 year old even got a few pieces. I was way to obsessed with up - wifey and i finished it up about 9;30 Pm that night.

Every day the 5 year old decided to climb on me in some way - all day long. I am sure I will miss it someday....

It was a great extended weekend for sure.

Sansa Song of the Blog: Chequered Floor by Silversun Pickups. Started my re-listening of the album and this is my new favorite song.


2 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I already told you this, but I think everyone else needs to know.... that pic of the friend looking at you is THE BEST icon for the society of Hideous men!!!!

LOL love how you try to play it off like you got madd skills with the ladies!

Glad you had fun with the girls & puzzle :)

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger the mama said...

your mom - let's get t-shirt for him. It is classic. does't every woman get that look when birdman is around?

i don't think you can be the president of the society of hideous men and have skills, too!

i like silversun pickups, really. that was awfully thoughtful of your poopy bear to give it to you (the cd that is) - HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home