April 09, 2007

Merry Easter

Hope everyone had a good easter. I know my girls always do. The Bro and Sis in law came down and stayed with us. We knew they were coming so had to get the house in shape - spent most Sat. morning cleaning up only to find out that they never told us what time they were coming - and so nice when they finally showed up after 8 pm.... grrrrrrrrr. Overall it was a nice easter.

Went Ice Skating on Friday evening. Neighbor kid had a b-day party - the girls were invited and of course I had to go and of course I had to skate. This is maybe my 5th time ice skating but it is cool (pun intended) It was my own personal Blades of Glory!

finally,

I was cracking up when I realized THE HERO looks like Andy Barker P.I..


Maybe all those ladies that love him so much are confusing him for a Hollywood star... It has to be!!!!

Sansa Song of the Blog: All the Same by Sick Puppies. Great song and great video. If you have not checked it out - please do.

Later



8 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

That pic actually looks like a hybrid between Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger the mama said...

YOU NAILED IT!! HERO DOES LOOK LIKE ANDY BARKER, PI! GOOD CALL. OK I HAVE ONLY BEEN ICE SKATING LIKE TWICE IN MY LIFE AND I SPENT MORE TIME ON MY @SS THAN ON MY FEET (YES THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)...

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger birdman said...

maman?? how is that different from other areas of your life??

yeah I said it!! that commntn flew in like a dragon swooping down to steal your soul!!! YOUR SOUL!!!

or not...

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger the mama said...

i deserve that... who have you been talking too?? there all lies I tell you!!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger AvMan said...

I used to ice skate all the time growing up in kansas, i had fun. kept trying to push my sister towards the thin ice.

The sick puppies song rocks.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger the mama said...

nice avman - what are brothers for than to torture their sisters. :-)

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger R said...

I first heard that comparison in about 1997. I didn't even know what Andy Richter was, and had to look it up. Why does Conan O'Brian have so much hair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home