April 28, 2007

My Lord, My Lady

I went to my very first Renaissance Fair today and to be honest - a totally confusing event. I am not sure if I liked it or not.. hahaha but really - very strange....

I was warned about the event - that it was H to O to M to the O but lots of pushed out boobs but not all good. I got all of that within 10 minutes of being there. Guys playing the part so seriously that you really wanted to kick their ass, seriously - where the hell do they get these guys. I think this is the only time they come out of their mom's basement - boobage everywhere (YEAH!!!) - then some 60 year old lady with huge floppies down to her waist - no bra and low cut top (insert a little throw up here)

I also thought/saw the following:

  1. I think half of those people are swingers
  2. I love the sale of beer at all hours
  3. Although few - some seriously hot chicks in full gear there
  4. For once, I felt like a handsome chap - what an ugg-fest
  5. Some of the shows were OK
  6. I don't get the majority of Renaissance humor (I'll take that as a positive)
  7. Saw the lead singer of RATT (but about a foot smaller - cracked me up)
  8. Saw Xena (also about a foot smaller - imagine that)
  9. Saw a midget chick in full gear - really loses it's affect
  10. This must be the Superbowl for the super-geeky high school kids into theater
After 3 days of this, do you think these people have a difficult time turning off the "fair speak"? Come Monday morning they say - "where be thy conference room?" or when someone takes a crap, there is the response "Well crapped my lord"!! I'm just sayin.

All in all - not a bad day - girls had a great day - spent way to much of my money for sure.

Mama - it's ON!!! AVMAN is mine!!!

Sansa song of the Blog: Going deep into the archives. "The Cloud Song" by Rudimentary Peni. Do yourself a favor - find some tunes by them - great old punk band.

A Black Cloud gathers and smothers my Brain
As I cry another tear in this struggle of Pain
Another hurdle to clear is it all the same
Is the conquest of pain my only Aim?

The Pain has got to Stop, it's eating into me,
My apathy upholds this misery,
this hatred for myself will Destroy me
If I don't start to give it the love it needs

Have you ever realised you must love Yourself
if you don't how can you love anybody else?
Nobody can reach you through your personal hell
You'll just eat yourself away in your tortured shell.


5 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger the mama said...

Are we really going to smackdown over AVMAN?? That sounds H to the O to the M to the O!

Yeah, you are totally NOT gay birdman.

I am sure you have NOTHING to worry about.

What color velvet jumpsuit should I order for you???

Renaissance fair - good high school memories. We spent it trying to get people to buy us beer and it worked.

Yes, I did throw up a little at the visual of saggy boobs with no bra.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ye went to the Ren Fair.......LOL.

I went once, not impressed. I know some ppl live for it, I call them FREAKS!!

Glad the kids liked it though, and that you got your EYE full o boobs. Ren Fair is much like a county fair, lots of uggs & freaks, makes you feel better about yourself ;). Welcome back to the 21st century.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bitch

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Ren Fair....you have stumped to a new level of fun...

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger NotTheDoctor said...

Hey Audio, did you mean "stooped"??

And Birdman, at least you remember the boobies this time! Guess there was not much beer at ye fair..ha ha ha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home