April 18, 2007

Random Stuff

Let's start with a song. I was cruising through new videos in Yahoo and came across a band called "Love equals Death". The song is called "Truth has Failed" and I like it. Cool lyrics too.

The truth means everything to a dying heart
Where were you when things fell apart?
Excuses you gave insulted me
Take a long hard look at the truth and you'll see

You're all that I need
If you call I will be there
You mean everything
If you fall I will be there
You made this heart bleed

The truth has failed

Promises made in the dark
It's a fools game of heart to heart
Memories will fade just like a fire
This passion burns for old desires

You're all that I need
If you call I will be there
You mean everything
If you fall I will be there
You made this heart bleed

The truth has failed

The truth means everything to a dying heart
Where were you when things fell apart?
Promises made in the dark
It's a fools game of heart to heart

There always stuff about Bushes verbal flubs and came across a few from "The Gore" that I also thought were funny.
  • A zebra does not change its spots
  • When my sister and I were growing up there was never any doubt in our minds that men and women were equal, if not more so.
Finally, I wish one newspaper would put this on the front page - it's what I think.



Later

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger the mama said...

very cool lyrics - will check them out. do zebras have spots?? that man is an idiot... is it 2008 yet??

sad times - just sad. those poor families.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home