April 23, 2007

The old with the new

Sorry I've been away for a bit but between work and home, gets difficult sometime. Anyways, I had a decent weekend. It's nice that the rain gives you an excuse to sit on you ass somedays. I always feel guilty if it is nice out and I sit on my butt. Watched "Night at the Museum" with the family on Friday night and you know what - decent movie and much better than a lot of the crap they put out. Kids loved it!

Finally got myself on a bike ride saturday afternoon (after I did a lot of house cleaning so I earned it!) and decided to explore and man... did I hit a lot of hills. I paid the price on sunday, my legs were killing me but it was nice to get a ride in and found the neighborhood I would love to live in if I had a million or so dollars.

Saturday I went to see my friends band play: Anti-Chrysler. (you do the play on words) They, like me, have gotten older an busy. They have not played a show in over a year so happy for the chance to see them. I love it as it gives me and my long term friends a reason to get together. AVMAN joined us (that is the old with the new) and fit right in with my old friends which made for a very fun night.

Finally, got this in an e-mail and I think it is purty funnah!!



Peace Out!!

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger the mama said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!!!

there is too much crap out there for the kids these days... i swear I was in the disney store this weekend and they were advertising a movie called "ratatoulle" about rats and french chefs!!

Sounds like you and AVMAN had a good time out. It is always nice when the old fit in with the new...

New is nice.

My dream neighborhood would take you too long to get to on a bike since it is beachfront on Maui. Can you hold your breath that long????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home