July 30, 2007

Mo Stuff

First of all - WELCOME BACK WRIDER!! Glad to have you and take your time coming back - we will take what we can get.

I really hate this not being able to post at work - I totally forget stuff.

Saw a couple of movies this weekend so let's go there.

BEERFEST!!!

can it possibly be a bad movie with a title like that..... NO!!! Loved it!!!!! Watch it, live it, love it or your GAY!!!

300

Another kick ass flick. It was filmed awesome, great story, great battle scenes, etc.. Watch it or yes... you are GAY!!

what else we got.... Went bowling with the Merc First staff (only 11 of us made it - a few were out) with our "motivation money" That was actually really fun. Had a bet with one of the development team leads - he spotted me 50 pins (hey he is from back east and has his own bowling ball) and I made it by over 20 pins so lunch is on him on Thursday. I missed bowling a turkey by one pin. (that would be three strikes in a row)

The wifey is taking her first "training" gig on the quilting machines. Many people by the big Gammill machines but do not know how to use them so they pay for training and the wifey finally feels comfortable to train - She gets a two day trip to Vegas as that is where the lady lives.

allright... Sansa Songs of the Blog: heard both songs on the way home. 1. Snow by Red Hot Chili Peppers. Best Chili Pepper song ever!!! 2. She talks to Angels by the Black Crowes. great acoustic playing.

later

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

So great reading your blog again Birdman! Man, did I miss it!

I have not seen Beerfest or 300. I know, I am so gay. But that's not a bad thing when you are a female, right? I mean, visions of girl-on-girl sex is one of man's favorite fantasies, right? Hey, can't blame a girl for trying to justify her total gayness at not being caught up on movies!!

Congrats to the wife on her doing her thang! Vegas, huh? Now that's sweet..

I love the Black Crowes.

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger the mama said...

well I am apparently gay, too. i have not seen either movie. perhaps you can be my girlfriend wrider! haha.

bowling??? i have not been near a bowling ally since high school i think. i was actually in the school league! NERD!!

OK- what is the deal with you picking a Black Crowes song?? that is a song I would have picked... remember we are not supposed to agree on songs?? that is our deal... haha.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have beerfest, just haven't watched it yet, i know i suck.

Yeah to wifey on getting away for a few days, I am sure she will (or did) love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home