July 20, 2007

The thrill is almost gone

Well it was truly only a matter of time before the Merc. blocked access to blogs. We can get to the main page but comments are blocked. I give it a week or two before complete blockage - worse than the kind which an old person has trouble clearing.. hahahaha

Oh well.... I hope that I can remember the things I think of during to day to jot down here at night.

Work is crazy but got a developer friend back to the Merc and he sits right next to me - "so choice" (name that flick) He completes me!! hahahaaa We also have an old QA chica coming back as well and sitting in our building - the old gang is getting back together - makes work so much better to have good friends with a good sense of humor around you. oh yeah - they are also good at their jobs but I digress....

Anyone watching the Tour de France?? Bad ass as bad ass can be those guys... when you can ride 110 miles and average over 20 mph... nuff said!!!

Did you all see that photo on Yahoo of the guy getting gored in the leg at the running of the bulls?? click here - look at the guy on the left and his shin - freaky!!!!

hmmmm what else... oh yeah, finally got the links taken out of my new watch. My friend builds the booths for trade shows and knows the guys at Vestal really well. They hooked him up then me - here is what I got.. (click here) and look at the metal Monte Carlo (mine has pearl watch face not the striped) NICE!! love it

Finally a Sansa song of the blog that will put the world back in order: Seasons in the Abyss by Slayer!!!! If that don' do it mama, nothing will.

Later



1 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger the mama said...

I have made my feelings known of the blockage... I do not like. In fact I quote "that FREAKIN BLOWS". It takes the fun out the blog since we interact during the work day. Besides I do not have any cool developer at my job... I need your sense of humor. GET OUT NOW WHILE YOU'RE STILL YOUNG!!!

I could not see the watch, so I will have to take your word that it is nice. You are one HIP dude.

Oh I LOVE Slayer... or is that slaughter??? I am so happy the world is back in order. I can sleep peacefully now (or maybe that is from the beer I am drinking).

FERRIS BEULLER RULES!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home