August 05, 2007

Return of the X-Games

What a fun time!!! First time I have ever went and the whole day was Motocross related stuff with some BMX street. Our seats in the stadium were right next to the big kicker ramps so we saw some great flips and stuff plus the majority of crashes. Those guys are nuts and make it look so easy. The worst thing we saw was a cameraman on top of the landing ramp get hit by a back wheel (we think) his camera break in half and he gets knocked out and rolls down the side of the jump. He gave the "fist pump" on the stretcher (take that any way you want!! hahahaha) Moto-X was the best - RC did it again - that guy is phenomenal!!!! The girls (DH and two nieces) had a great time as well. As for the AVman....well...... some things you just don't talk about.... hahahahaha -

Observation 1: so many little slutty girls.... I will kill my daughters if I ever catch them dressing like some of them....

Observation 2: I like freestyle but hate... hate the "culture"!! How many guys can wear a black hat, black shirt, tan dickies shorts, black socks and black shoes with sunglasses and a bling watch - plus tat's.... We had a few of them sitting behind us and they are the biggest idiots on the planet and I will bet not one of them has ever rode a dirt bike must less jumped their BMX off a curb. I hope that crap goes away - bad for Supercross/Motocross and I think it gets lumped in sadly.

25 miles on the bike ride today!!! nuff said!! gettin stronger.

Watched "For your Consideration" on Friday - latest mockumentary from the "Best in Show" crew - it was decent. best joke: Marilyn Hack - best known for playing a blind PROSTITUTE. You know what they say about blind PROSTITUTES?? You really gotta hand it to them!!! NICE!

Later

4 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger the mama said...

It sounds like you and the girls had a great time... that is cool.

I agree on the slutty girls and black shirt/dickies thing!!

I will check out the movie. I loved best in show. I don't get the joke.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger birdman said...

did I type strippers?? I meant prostitutes - making the correction now

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger the mama said...

okay - that makes sense now. That is mildy amusing. :-)

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all! Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?? You rode 25 miles on a bike? Doesn't that hurt? LOL It hurts me just thinking about it. That joke was funny Birdman.. I don't care what anyone else says. Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home