August 03, 2007

X-GAMES Beyatches

WOO HOO - it's the weekend and tomorrow will be a great day spent AT THE X-GAMES!!! We get to see BMX vert and Moto Freestyle, Moto X and Supermoto. Can't wait. Me, my bro, my oldest Daugh, my bro's daugh, my niece and..... AVman. Yes he is all mine again.. we are leaving early and I asked him if he wanted to sleep over - sadly I was rejected. hahahahaha

Good bike ride today when I got home from work. Went a little further and the wind when I was heading out was a little stronger - worked me good.

Me and the DK are having fun at work - there is a nice QA girl whose name is INDU - so every time we see her we say things like "How did she get INDU the building" "I am so strong I am INDUstructable".. good times.

That is all for now

PEACE

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger the mama said...

Oh the Birdman is rejected by his pookie-bear?? That totally made my night! Did you offer to wear your bike shorts for him???

You know that I can and will take you down in smackdown over him...

Have a great day.. enjoy your non-gay bonding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home