September 25, 2007

AMERICA F YEAH part dos

Yes people, America is the Champions once again. We freakin dominated the Motocross of Nations this weekend!!! Not to get into to many details but there are 3 classes and 3 riders per nation and the do two motos each. They run two classes together so overall there are 6 motos done within 3 races. NOW..... there is 1 point for first, 2 for second etc. and the team with the lowest number wins (they get to drop one moto score) The lowest possible score a team can get is 7 - three firsts and two seconds.. USA had a score of 8 this year. Second place - freakin France with 34 points!! Great day to be an American I say!!!!

What is the deal with the fitted sheet? I hate the damn thing. I do not know how to fold it so it looks nice. SERIOUSLY!!! I hate the damn thing........

Yesterday was Audio's first day at his new job. Hope it all went well.

For the Mercury returnee.... for those of you who know her - Charme is coming back. Who'd a thunk it but right time, right place I guess. It will be nice to have her back.

Got hit on the lip on the bike trail last night by a giant bug - freakin hurt!!!! Lip went numb where it hit. I kinda freaked out and was squeezing my lip in case there was a stinger or something.. all the while I kept a pedal-in. MANNIN UP!!!!

Peace out

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger the mama said...

does this mean the return of the charminisms????? that was my favorite.

I bet Audio is not liking the commute into pasadena. Took me 45 minutes just to get from san dimas to arcadia!! and isn't he coming from deep in the 909??

i am a chick and i just sort of roll the fitted sheet into a ball and chuck it into the closet...

how big of a bug was it?? that is a tad on the freaky side...

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Mega kudos to the US Team! Woohoo!

OK, military training covers things like folding fitted sheets. I could totally show you how to do it making it look as good if not better than when you pull it out of the package new, but I'd have to kill ya... You decide.

I'm sorry but I laughed at the visual I got when the big bug hit you in the mouth. I can't even imagine how freaked out I would have been.

Regarding Charme.. Never say never! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home