August 24, 2007

You know your getting old....

Well, it turns out the wifey decided to bolt with the kids for a few days to spend it with her sister. Her sister is on the base at Fort Irwin out by Barstow and her sister's husband is gone training for two weeks and there is nothing to do out there - so she likes to visit her and help her out (sister is recovering from knee surgery and has a disc in her back with little cartilage to go along with the metal rod from when she had scoliosis) and my kids keep her son who has Aspberger's syndrome happy and busy.

So what am I doing with this freedom... titty bars?? NO, drunken debauchery...... NO.. the first thing I thought of was "I can get rides in everyday this weekend".. pretty freakin sad and pathetic.... and I did ride today after work - 25 miles - tomorrow morning I am hoping for 30 to 35 miles - play it by ear.

I have a free movie pass so I might go see a movie tonight - maybe...

let the comments of my patheticness begin!!!


2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger the mama said...

birdman - i watched high school musical tonight. it is 9:30 and I am on the computer and then i am going to do yoga.

Welcome to the pathetic club... I am not only the founder I am a member!!!!

Awesome on the ride tonight... you're a regular Lance Armstrong!! (sorry only cyclist i know)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!

and it is Aspergers. Get it right R-tard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home