September 27, 2007

some more stuff

In my best Wrideresque by leaving out all details- had a situation where I signed on to do something that I was not sure about from the start but everyone said - no big deal - just do xyz.. Well a while ago I did X and freaked me out more than most anything - but I just did not want to let people down - maybe it will grow on me, etc. Well it was coming to a head and I just told the wifey - I just can't do this.. and all my reason including the word "Creepy". Although married for 12 years, I felt leery and scarred to tell her - did not want her to be disappointed in me, etc.. I was relieved when she gave me support and understood - meant a lot to me. GO WIFEY!!!! Called the people who were the catalysts for this (I was amped up for this and they were not home so I left a message - crappy but I had to get it out) and I really hope they do not take it bad and we have some fallout. I thought about the line if they are your true friends - they will understand - I hope and pray they do - they are good people.

You know what Wrider - being vague and cryptic is pretty cool.

As I as starting my bike ride today - it dawned on me how relaxing, serene and calming my riding has become - I have really hit the point where I need it - the few blocks of stress I have seem to lift off my shoulders as I get going... it has become more than exercise for me now - and I really like that.

oh yeah - got hit by that damn bugs brother today!!! luckily a little lower so it did not hurt - freakin bastards... what is the deal???

Make sure you watch THE OFFICE tonight!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger the mama said...

well- i am sure that whatever it is, you are doing the right thing.

see - since I have not been able to get the yoga back in the routine, I feel all out of sorts again.

haha- about the bug.

THE OFFICE RULES!!! i <3 jim!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home