October 03, 2007

Cant keep some things secret

I thought I was going to get away with it but alas nope - my 39th birthday is this Sat but work did remember (I think wifey had something to do with it...grrr) So for all my fellow bloggers - what you can get me that will make me the most happy...get your drink on and send me topless photos of YOU!!! and by that I mean the twins, the hooters, the fun bags.... hell - I am gettin so old I aint never gonna see another pair. Hell I'll even take the guys too.. hahahahaha

My cryptic situation has worked out better than I thought- the neighbors involved are not totally bothered - I am sure a little as I would expect but it has been a big relief for me.

and the damn sun is setting to fast - got back from my bike ride last night in the dark - freakin sun went down faster than a hooker making a fast 20 bucks!!!

Work is work....nothing new but Charme is back

Peace out for now!!!!!

Late add:

Sansa Song of the Blog: Alcohaulin Ass by HellYeah.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger the mama said...

birdman - YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME!!! thank goodness...

i am not sending you pictures of my boobs - maybe your man-friend will.

i like that it is getting darker sooner - bring on the cooler weather and the time change.

when do i get a charmenism???

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Be careful what you ask for! :-)

You are not old... I remembered it was your Birthday! Do I get extra credit points?

Glad your problem worked out..

I'm with Mama - I like that its getting darker sooner. Means cooler weather is on the way!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]das wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]das wetter im[b][/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home