October 30, 2007

Have not been in the mood

for bloggin that is - not the other thing you perverts!!!

It was a long week and weekend. Went for a ride on Friday and it was still ashy in the air - yuuck. Went Saturday in the afternoon - much better., I got a new bike helmet and man am I happy. My old one was purchased in 1995 before my oldest was born and it actually hurt my head. I was using duct tape to help the sore spots.. Damn I am a cheap bastard, I should have bought one earlier.

Went to Haggoween on Saturday night and can you believe it - I drove home - I had four beers total the whole night - I had more water than beer.. what is becoming of me??? hahaha wifey did a jaegerbomb and loved and wanted to do more - so I obliged - she deserves to get her drink on - she rarely does. I must say it was an experience to watch all those drunk people and not be one of them.. good times for sure!!!!

By the way - Audio and his wife rocked the costumes - they were Sunny and Cher!!! and he was the sunny who hit the tree skiing!!!!

The in-laws gave us their old TV - it is a 60 inch behemoth!!! I think we are going to go blind!! The largest TV we have ever owned is like 32 inches with the rounded glass (you did not know they made those anymore did ya!!) It is way cool - but an adjustment for sure.

The other in-laws got their base reassignment - off to Fort Lewis Washington. It is supposed to be a great base and it will be good for my nephew with his Asperberger's as they have better schooling for him and better medical care for sis-in-law with her back (she has a rod from scoliosis and she has missing cartilage in some vertebrae). The only draw back is those stationed at Fort Irwin where they are do not ship overseas - Fort Lewis does. If nothing changes he will go to Iraq or Afghanistan in 6 months or so. He knew going in it was a very good possibility he would go and he is really tired doing opposing force training so he is prepared for what he needs to do. I also have the kid across the street who is in the 82nd Airborne in NC. I may have to much skin in the game real soon as they say.

That is all. I will post Halloween pics when I can.

Later

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger the mama said...

So your costume at Haggoween was sober IT guy???

Hey - the TV that did not make it the roundtrip to Wazoo and back was a 32 with a round screen... I know exactly what you are talking about.

Can't wait to see the Halloween pics.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Yeah, so what was your costume and the wifey's? It is different when you are the one that doesn't drink. Puts a whole new light on things.

Duct tape on your helmet.. Glad you bought a new one.

That's great that your in-laws gave you that cool TV. Just so you know both of our TVs are 32" round screens. What does that tell ya???

It seems like your b-i-l has done a turn around since joining the Army. Good for him. And for his family. Finally he seems to be taking care of them like he should.

Yes, the Coast Guard would be good for our youngest. Either that or there will be a shallow grave in our backyard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home