November 08, 2007

another long absence

Away for a while again.. by the time I get home from work and kids and stuff... just have not even turned on the computer for the last few days hardly.

I gotta get this out of the way: Mama - so sorry about the Walk and Donations. I kept meaning to donate but my mind seemed to keep forgetting. No excuses though - I'm sorry.

Work is becoming very very busy - deep into development for the first release and starting development on the second and all the change requests that come along with it plus document updates etc... I am gettin tired.

I hate the time change. Since it happened I have not come home with any light. I have been using the bicycle trainer but it is a mental challenge for me - the idea of not moving while peddling is killing me but I will conquer and survive and be a bad ass on the trail come next summer. (yeah right!! hahahaha)

Although work is tough, me, DK, and Robb (the chick who we think is really a man... hahaha) are having some IM fun for sure. Funny story. We have a really cool Indian developer - he is an employee and he is cool with our jokes. So the other day he is jabbered by DK who tells him "tell Robb you have a kong dong. Of course this means nothing to him. What we did not expect is for him to get up from his desk and walk towards us and from about 15 feet away say out loud in the room "Who is kong dong?" We were cracking up while telling him to shut up so we don't get fired.... good times.

Here is the halloween pic of the girls I promised:

Well I think that is all I gots for now. Hittin the riding still in the garage late tonight - gotta keep riding.

Song of the Blog: No idea of the name but I heard a new Avenged Sevenfold song on KROQ today and it rocked..


3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger the mama said...

those are some cute girls - i love, love the goddess costume.

your apology is accepted.

i am not doing well with the damn time change either. it is what 8:40 and I am ready to go to bed. I despise driving in the dark and add being in traffic with the constant blinding of the headlights... not good.

I heard that Avenged Sevenfold song yesterday. It is good, I have no clue on the name.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Its funny how you mention no excuses just after you made one...Mama, you can't buy any girl scout cookies off the birdman this year...if you do i'll gladly pay you tuesday, for a box of shortbread today...

your girls look nothing like you!

im glad im no longer at the Merc dealing with kong dong's...they were a pain

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Cute girls! Love the costumes!

I imagine riding your bike without moving is a lot like running on a treadmill. It does take some getting used to, but come Spring you will be a stud muffin! :-) It's all about muscle memory!

Audioslave - I am TOTALLY with you. I am happy not to have to mess with Kong Dong's. I just don't have the muscle memory for them these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home