October 22, 2007

WINDWATCH 2007!!!!

It has struck my family and now times are desperate. As you can see, the devastation is total and complete.


When will the tragedy end!!! Food is scarce, water is non-existent and the children need medicine. They did not before this incident but dammit all to hell (for AVman) if they don't strangely need it now.

I am heading off to loot. Yes, I know it is wrong but I have to feed my family and get really good road and mountain bikes. I am just trying to survive.. who are you to judge me in these desperate times.... and WHERE THE HELL IS THE GOVERNMENT??????

But even during these tragic times, I can find peace and beauty in the devastation. Despite the horror of the gale...nay hurricane force winds, this birds nest is still there - as if untouched, protected by the hand of God.


Please give as much as you can so my family can make it to see another day... let us know that there is still hope in America!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger the mama said...

jump on that mountain bike of yours and go to the Circle K to get your own beer....

shame on you bringing the kids into this...

while you are there pick up some icee's for those adorable girls!!

chop-chop!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Oh Birdman! I am so profoundly and deeply moved by your tragedy. Go forth and do what you must to provide for your family. Fill those little tummies with junk food from the Circle K and buy the beer that is on sale. For once in your life, think of only yourself and not about others! I beg of you, Birdman! *sobbing*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home