February 20, 2009

I outed AVman

Not the first time and wont be the last I am sure... big baby!!! hahaha I guess I was just tired. Don't worry AV, DK can never replace your sexy ass!!!

Another week - work still going - I am not worried at all about lay-off's at this point. They have given me a lot to do in the upcoming months. I will take that as a good sign.

Maddie got to play at Disneyland on Wed. for school orchestra - then play the rest of the day. Very cool and it was only the advanced kids. Nice reward for them for their hard work

RACE TOMORROW!!!! Enough said!

Got a Linked In invite from our VP of Applications - of course I accepted - we also found out he used to road bike alot. DK, VP and I had a nice little chat about riding and as he left and got out of earshot I said - annnnndd I'm not getting laid off. Everyone, and I mean everyone AVman. laughed.

Here are two vids for you that I saw in Subterranean last night:

Von Bondies (of Rescue Me theme song fame)


The Gay Blades (to stay on the outing theme)

No video to embed so click here

Have a good weekend

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger the mama said...

so i will take it that i was NOT really invited to your bro-mance day out??


oh that's right i'm the competition... were you scared that both of your boyfriends would be looking at the boobies and not at you in your hideous butt massaging bike shorts??

hahahahaha.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger birdman said...

maybe....maybe..... I try to train them but boys will be boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home