August 10, 2007

You know me and the ladies

I got about three days with just me and some ladies.... that's right.... par-tay!!!! hahaha - nope just me and the girls till Sunday. WIfey is in Vegas training a lady on how to use the big Gammill quilting machines - making me some real cash for once!! I wish.....

The oldest just got back today from Camp Sherman which is the Girl Scout camp. She has been there all week and she loved it. She had a blast and made some new friends - I am so happy for her.

Bad part - with wifey gone - no long bike rides. I am progressing so I will make it to the beach and back by the end of the month - oh I will!!! Looking at getting a new road bike too.. what I have is about 20 years old - give me carbon fiber or aluminum baby!!!!

Have a great weekend!!

6 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger the mama said...

you will make it to the beach and back....

that is cool.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

How far is the ride to the beach? Man, you must be looking smokin hot at this point. Do you strut around flexing all the time? Do you wear your bike shorts to the grocery? :-)

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger the mama said...

ROFL!!

too freakin funny!!!

totally made my night - I needed that wrider!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger birdman said...

1. about 42 miles roundtrip
2. I always have looked smoking hot
3. my muscles naturally flex on their own all the time
4. doesnt everyone???

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

GOD DAMMIT!! I HATE YOU! Will you stop with the whole bike shorts & you think you are hot?!? I just threw up a little in my mouth & I have been blinded by mental images.

(sorry just being ME!)

Ok, seriously, glad that the eldest liked her camp! Hope wifey has a great time & hope you make it to the beach & back in one piece.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger the mama said...

OK - *your mom* made me laugh even harder than the wrider....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home