August 14, 2007

The Butterfly Effect

Strangeness , just plain strangeness. I left work and right next to my car was a dead butterfly. I thought to myself - that is not a good omen. So I want to get home to get a ride in. Stop at the store for some Vitamin Water and Power Bars - only 2 checkstands open and looong lines. crap! whatever.. get home wifey is not home - running late - crap. get ready to go put air in the tires etc... I think to myself - it is really humid and my super old helmet does not ventilate well so no helmet today. Get to the park -forgot my gloves... where are they... in my helmet.. oh well.. start riding - feel good but the overcast is really strange - I can see sun far away but very gray over my house - kinda depressing but I push on.... about 3 miles in ... flat frickin tire!!! Ride done... BOOOO (thank god for my CELL PHONE !! ahahahaha - called wifey to pick me up)

I think there was really something with that dead butterfly... has to be.....

Sansa Song of the Blog: In honor of today - Everything Turns Gray by Agent Orange.

3 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger the mama said...

no the butterfly not a good thing....

what have we learned???

get a new helmet and thank god for cell phones???

naahhh - just one of those days, and don't forget there is always tomorrow!!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Hmm, very interesting indeed. Probably should have gone with your gut and stayed home, on the couch drinking a cold beer!

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HA HA HA I TOLD you cell phones ROCK!!!!!

I WIN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home