April 10, 2009

All A-Twitter

So it seems all my blog friends now twitter or so the Wrider tells me. I told her I will sign up so I will - be forewarned - it is blocked at work and I have not blackberry etc.. so don't expect to much.

Wed was 14 years with the wifey.. it has been the roller coaster as described in the movie Parenthood but we are still here so that says something. The movie theater by our house shows an old classic movie once a month and this month on our actual anniversary, they showed Gigi (one of her all time favorites) . Of course being a normal guy - I can't stand this movie (never saw it but it was a musical) but I sucked it up and took her anyways. She loved it of course and seeing on the big screen was a treat for her. I only slept for a little I swear!!!

So since I am going to try Twitter, one of you needs to try road biking!! hahahaha - Robbin at work did spin classes for a while but we got her to get a bike and she has started to ride with us. She did 31 miles yesterday (her pace not ours - gotta lay that out there so I don't lose my manliness!!!)) and that was awesome.

The week I did the big 66 mile ride I ended up doing about 114 miles in 7 days. Thighs were sore but I felt really good - hope to keep that chit up if I can.

Did you check out Parks and Recreation last night?? Looks like a keeper - funny as chit!!!

After watching VH1's One Hit Wonders of the 80's I have to leave you with this song - a favorite from the 80's:



Emergency Update!!!

HAHAHA - no really!!!

Just heard about half of No Doubt's cover of Stand and Deliver by Adam and the Ants and can I say what a piece of shit!! God I hope they ban it!! They took a great song and deeeestroyed it.

Listen to their crap then watch the real thing - all on this link: CLICK HERE

3 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger the mama said...

congrats to you and mrs. birdman. she is one heck of a lady to stick with you this long! hehe... just kidding. you know i love you!

how could they ruin another classic 80's song??

have fun on twitter. you do know that you can twitter from your phone via SMS text right?? oh wait... do you know what a text message is?? :-)

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Congrats to you and the wife. That's awesome and kudos for you going to see Gigi with her. Very cool.

Yep - they ruined that song.

Now I do remember Reptile and believe it or not I actually liked it.

Twitter... Yes, Twitter is quite fun. It will never take the place of blogging however. No way. No how.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

congrats on your vers.

You suck with your sucky taste in music. No Doubt took a song that SUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD and made it better. tasteless a-hole.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home