May 13, 2009

Long time no me

First off - HAPPY MOTHER's DAY to all you mom's out there. Hope it was a good one. Got the wifey a nice Garmin GPS. She gets lost way to often.. hahaha she loved it.

I guess this was my long sabbatical from blogging - been tired, busy and just not in the mood. The only big thing since my last post was a week in FL. Flew to Tampa Intl and then crossed the bridge into Clearwater. The weather was great for us and the trip was not as bad as we thought.. FL people can be tough....but we survived.

Here are a couple photos


From the VP's balcony



The Gulf of Mexico


Other than that.. not much sadly. I have just been coming home and either riding or just chillin. I think I needs me some time off. Hopefully soon. I think work has just gotten to me again. Mentally tired - I just don't want to think and I am sure that is why I have not blogged. Bloggin be some form of thinking.

Here is a nice photo of my crazy daughter. She heard talk how I used to wanna grow my goatee long and braid it so she got the materials etc (all on her own) and had the wifey braid it for her. She is creative and crazy all at the same time.



Here is the cool new 311 song. I love these guys



1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger the mama said...

OK that daughter of yours is a card! totally love that.

yeah,i can totally concur with the sabbatical from blogging... hence why i, too, have been so quiet.

i like the new 311.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home