May 27, 2009

The luck of the Birdman

Got some good news at work today - followed by the "it figures" news but that is typical at Merc. As of now, no raises bonuses etc.. that is for at least a year I am sure but today I find out that with some changes I am being made the lead BA for all things Mercury First (our point of sale program) since I know the system better and basically do that job anyways. Of course, at this time the increase in workload and responsibility comes with a big fat NOTHING! But with the way things are, I did not see it prudent to turn it down.. I hope to make them pay at a later date.

So I take the good, I take the bad I take them both and there you have the facts of life @ MERC!!!

Here is a new song by Taking Back Sunday



2 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger the mama said...

um... congratulations??!!??

whose fabulous work did i use when i paid for my MERC insurance online this week?

the teenager loves taking back sunday.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Well, that's a good thing! Congrats! I think it was wise not to turn it down and like you said, make them pay later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home