June 03, 2009

work blows

It really does. I have been in some meetings where I really see how sucky a lot of mgmt is. It's pathetic and it really wears you down. Hour and a half meeting starting at 4 pm. I wanted to run out of there screaming!! I am mentally done. Good thing I have Friday off - nice 50 mile bike ride will clear the head and heart.

Friday is also Fun Day at good ole Woodsboro Elementary so I am sure I will be having a BLAST with all the kids!!!

Next week is the last week of school - I want the summer off to!!!

Got a new car - but not like that. Father in law bought a 2002 Land Rover Discovery for Costa Rica (he has a place there) He got it for $2800 as it has 140k miles. Turns out to import it, they charge taxes on the high blue - not what he got it for. So since the wifey's sister already has a 7 passenger car (durango) he got it fixed and gave it to us and we will take my super cool Isuzu Rodeo up to her sister in WA in August. It is still in great shape - feels weird to drive it but the girls LOVE it, especially Jilly as the have little seats in the very back.

Wifey has been crankin out some work on personal quilts so I will have many for sale for the holidays (I hope)

Love that thunder and lightning last night??? I love it!!!


Heard this cool old song couple days ago



Have a great week


1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Sorry work blows. Stupid management. What happens to them when they move up the ladder? Do they just lose all their common sense?

Congrats on the new wheels!! Nice!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home